This visa lets eligible New Zealand citizens with a New Zealand Special Category (subclass 444) visa to live and work in Australia permanently
What this visa stream allows you to do
- Reside permanently in Australia
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme (Medicare)
- Sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- If eligible, become and Australian citizen
What you must have
- You must hold a New Zealand Special Category (Subclass 444) Visa
- You must have lived in Australia for at least 5 Years
- You must have started living here on or before 19 February 2016
The cost of the visa is $3,755 AUD. The visa application charge is paid in two instalments (20% at time of lodgement and 80% as a second instalment before we grant the visa.)
How long you can stay:
This is a permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely. The visa has a travel component that expires 5 years after the date we grant you the visa.
For citizenship purposes, your permanent residence starts:
- on the day we grant you the visa if you are in Australia
- on the day you enter Australia on the visa, if you are outside Australia
Who can you include on your visa
You can include members of the family in your application. You can:
- include them when you lodge your visa application
- add them after you lodge your application but before a decision on your visa.
Your Location at the time of application:
You must be in Australia when you apply for the visa. Any family members included in your application can be in or outside of Australia when you apply.
You and your family members must obey all Australian laws.
To find out if this is the visa is right for you please contact one of our registered agent by email: Sabrina@emeraldvisas.com.au